1. Phillip Potter. Gay is Good,1971, printed 2014
Digital C type print on Kodak Endura Matte
© Phillip Potter
2. Phillip Potter. Queens, 1971
3. Ponch Hawkes.Gay Liberation march, Russell Street, Melbourne. Melbourne, 1973
4. Rennie Ellis.The Kiss, Gay Pride Week, Melbourne 1973. Silver gelatin photograph. © Rennie Ellis
5. Barbara Creed.Julian Desaily and Peter McEwan in the back of a VW Combi van, Melbourne. Melbourne, c. 1971-73. Digital C type print on Kodak Endura Matte. © Barbara Creed
6. John Englart.Dancing with the Hare Krishnas in the Sydney Domain. Sydney, 1973.Digital C type print on Kodak Endura Matte. © John Englart
7, 8 & 9. Anonymous. Graffiti on Melbourne streets.1971-73
When she’s babbling on about something. When you’re arguing. When you see her. When you’re with her. When you’re with your friends. When she cries. When shes happy. When she does something you love. After you ask her out. After she says she loves you. After you just kissed her. Before you leave. My point is, whenever you get the chance to kiss her, kiss her. It makes her feel loved.
if you kiss me when we’re arguing i will punch you straight in the fucking jaw
|—||Robin Williams in Good Will Hunting (1997)|
a sad and lonely Mike Wazowski for your dashboard
I wonder what happens when you drag him
love how this is gonna look on my blog
IF YOURE ON MOBILE CLICK IT!!!
|—||Everyone, Pompeii, 79 A.D. (via thisisthedroidyouarelookingfor)|
i’m sorry but i can’t not reblog this
Me when I wake up and have to face reality every morning
common sense, really
That comic strip highlights a normal way of thinking for me.
Well done, California!
You will be missed. R.I.P Robin Williams
Dan Tobin Smith's sweeping color gradient installation in his London studio is a sight behold